Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well atleast i know it bumps if the officer heard me 150 ft. away....i didnt even get a warning.......maybe its because the bike cop officer told me to stop when we passed each other......and i didnt hear him and i kept driving normally.....then all of a sudden when im waiting for the light, he yells at me ....and i saw the cop car comin all extra fast with the lights on.......you guys now the process....or price i might have to pay for this violation.....also i learned my lesson not to bump so hard anymore...oh well,,,,guess u learn from mistakes

btw....i juz put my system together which is

(2) JL Audio w3's
800a2 fosgate amp,
kenwood amp for speakers
5x7 polk audio in front and 6x9 pioneer in the back....imma upgrade on atleast the front speakers to some kappas, other than that all i need is the eq.....lookin at kenwood for that and a rockford fosgate capacitor......well....this is my story....bye all.....

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
well if you are oing to upgrade,, look inot the jl audio xr sseries 5x7's,,, also as a police officer,, the only thing i can think of is when you play your music loud,, you cant hear anything ,, like emergency vehicles approaching an intersection,, and also other ppl dont want to hear what you are playin,, to me i think it is rude,, and i hate it but to each his own... just boom responsibly..

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
jaejw1 said:
well if you are oing to upgrade,, look inot the jl audio xr sseries 5x7's,,,
very nice speakers.

you cant hear anything ,, like emergency vehicles approaching an intersection,
very true. when i had my old system, i almost never heard the fire trucks or ambulance coming.

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
Could be worse - I have a freind/customer with 9 12's in a Gransd Am, who was pumpin' it outside the shop one day. He was given a ticket with a fine of $1 for every foot the cop could still hear the system - with his windows up. It was a $693 fine. :eek::lol:

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
1 low mx6 said:
very nice speakers.

very true. when i had my old system, i almost never heard the fire trucks or ambulance coming.
I did that once too!!!!!!! Everyone kept pullin over I was like wtf, then i look up and theres an ambulance right behind me i felt so bad...

·
Registered
344 Posts
It's called excesive noise, i got warned outside of a club.. that how loud it was going. I also got a ticket for doing a burnout and I didnt see the cop, any time you make too much noise you can get a ticket.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts