Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm NEW to this site, but I have an almost 21 yr OLD 5-sp. MX-6 with over 385k origal miles. I have it since May of '88. You might not believe it BUT this car NEVER let me down in any way, I driven it HARD from San Francisco all the way to Baja CA and to the Canadian border and everywhere in between, This car is a lot of FUN to drive. I'm a race car nut so you can imagine how I would drive it. After having the car for five yrs. I upgraded the suspension, Eibach springs, Koni shocks to corner better, Torsion bar ( fr. a Mitsu.) 16" Hi performance low profile Yokohama tires, MSD ignition, K&N flow thru air filter, Magnecor competition spark plug wires, EBC cross drilled rotors, MOMO competition steering wheel, etc. Phew!! enough. Anyway, I'm putting in a NEW (remanufactured) long block and retire the org. engine from maybe either "HIPERFORMER engines" or "Rebuilt Auto Car Engines" Any suggestions pls. I would like to hear from anyone if you had any experience with any of these shops? I would NEVER give this car up for any other, it looks like an OLD school GT-R ( my son lives in Japan and has an '89 GT-R w/ twin turbos).
Thank you for reading my post, I though I'd give you a little background on my car, and didn't get you bored!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts