·
Registered
512 Posts
Holy Bitchen Ride Batman. Nice rims and I kinda like the white.:cool:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey Jimxsix,
did you have someone paint your bodymoulding or did it come white from the factory? I had a few body shops saying that the paint will not stick to my moulding and that it was not worth trying.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Gtmx6, the body mouldings are factory white. my car is one of the last first gen mx6's. in australia, all 90, 91 mx6's had colour coded body mouldings as opposed to the black plastic of 88, 89's. It still had the little red pinstripe, but i took it off!!!!

hers another pic with the stripe when i just got my wheels

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hey jimxsix, is that the factory sunroof too or did you have it installed? All the 1st gens I've ever seen have the sunroof slide under the skin.

Here's mine:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, now that i see your car jim, i really want my trim painted. Nice car. Any one else notise that he doesnt have the rear reflector? That looks awesone.

·
Registered
934 Posts
very nice six....

very nice... i just need rims, lowering springs, paint, A/C, sunroof and Turbo.........

·
Registered
342 Posts
thanks for the compliments guys.:)

2rusty. the sunroof is an aftermarket one. a hollandia Emerald sunroof. cost me $1300 Aus fitted. coz mine is a late model 2ws, i didnt get ABS/4WS and roof. i can live without the other two, but i needed a roof. and i prefer the way it come up and slides across. makes the car look real poshy.

mxnick. i never noticed the rear reflector on US cars. no australian cars have it!

·
Registered
379 Posts
jimxsix said:
In Australia, all 90, 91 mx6's had colour coded body mouldings as opposed to the black plastic of 88, 89's.
You lucky sonofabitch!!!

G

·
0 Posts
He is running with intrax I think, His tires are 225/35/18. Not sure but I will check and get more pictures up soon.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey Grim,
I would really like to know who makes the body kit and if your cousin has had the trim colour matched or if it came stock colour matched. I really like how the car is done.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I believe thats the erebuni kit....and it looks us-spec to me which means that the trim was not factory matched...

·
Registered
20 Posts
just painted the lower half of my car grey

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Interesting Corey. Now it reminds me of the 929 from the same years, which had a contrasting lower body color.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Cool. Looks kind of like an old mercedes with that paint scheme. I'll leave comments on my distain for tri-spoke wheels out of this.

1 - 20 of 229 Posts