Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Glad to see that you are still alive.

Before you start selling stuff again, I would really appreciate it if you would send me the parts that I paid for in full 4 months ago.

Till this day, I have yet to receive the other half of the parts that I bought off you nor have you replied any of my emails asking you when you were planning to send them.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I was in the same situation as Encore. I believe Dub has had some issues to sort out which means he hasn't been able to contact us, or send his parts out.

Dub has contacted me to offer a refund of the money I paid, along with his apologies, which I have no trouble accepting.

I'm sure he'll sort something out for yourself too Encore :)

Cheers
Pete

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Encore.. pm me exactly what was missing please as I'm posting some stuff to sydney in morning can do yours at same time. don't forget your address please.....

Tripharn. mate I got a Microtech mtx-8 unused.. but don't really wanna sell it if I can manage too.. but if I don't move much stuff off the 6 or get a job within a week I'll pm you with first option

Dub

·
Registered
772 Posts
3">2.5" exhuast

Is this a complete exhaust from dump to muffler? 3" DP then 2.5" to muffler? If it is and its for sale I'd like to take a look and maybe take it off your hands if the price is right.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yeah I'd like to know more about the exhaust too, like is it mild or stainless steel, does it come with hi-flow cat, straight-through muffler, resonator etc. etc. Lowest price you would accept?

would we pay for having it removed from your car or can you do it yourself?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Very interested in the turbo and extractors mate but please tell me i want a 14 second car will this get it for me i dont wanna spend much more money on ym car i would just like to get her into the 14s then be done with it low 14s would be awesome.
And my car is auto as well waiting for trany to die before conversion ;)

So will this get me their

your in melbourne arent you???

Robbo

tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full

Robbo

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
with your mods...I can't promise.. but you'll definetly get mid 14's..I was running against high 12 and low 13sec cars easily..but my I must say the adjustability of the Koni's helped a hell of alot with traction... took a while of fiddly adjusting them but once I had the balance right..launching wasn't all wheelspin.

Throw me 2000 firm.. you can take the extractors/turbo/struts/springs/swaybars etc...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Im interested in your turbo and extractors i will try and sell my wheels and use the money on your turbo and extractors they will sell preety easy so as soon as i have the money for them ill take them will you take 800 for them :)

Robbo

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
no worries 800 is fine... bu tI will warn ya gotta get rid of some stuff asap...

As for exhuast it is 3" from turbo to cat (inc flex pipe) cat is just opened at both ends and gutted(not hi-flo though)then 2.5 to rear axle over into 3" through muffler (not a cheapy cannon it was 600) yeah reciept for it also.. I take it is stainless as it cost me enough.. all mandrel bends. 300ono for turbo to rear axle.. or 500 with rear muffler.. oh and a 3" dump off muffler.

And I'd pull it off.. stuff paying someone.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I'm definately interested in the dump pipe and the piping to the muffler. I don't need the cat or the muffler. Will the dump bolt up to a stock turbo for now while I'm in the process of looking for another turbo?

Any chance for a pic or arrange a time to drop by and have a look?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pic is hard.. I in Altona for whenever you wanna come look. Yeah it will fit the standard turbo..

·
Registered
287 Posts
OK mate done as soon as my wheels go ill get you the money hopefully it wont take to long to sell them they are a brand new 17 inch chrome mag going cheap so ill get the money to you asap

Robbo

·
Registered
164 Posts
G'day Dubs,
Very interested in the exhaust
you have lowered springs btw?
Anyways, im located in Altona Meadows, just give me a day and time that you're available and hopefully you can give me a good deal :D

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
(sorry if this shouldnt be posted here)

but,

robbo23, i think you might be quite happy with dub's turbo + manifold.. i think you should buy his dump pipe while your at it.. its quite a special item, and if i remember correctly, cost 700 to be fabricated.. i THINK it is a whole new flange etc etc.. that is much free-er flowing.

but i could be wrong. memory isnt too good these days.

dubs car went very hard with this setup. i dare say the fastest mx6 ive been in.

do you still have the stock turbo robbo? or is it hi flowed?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Yeah mate at the moment i still have the stock turbo thats why im so interested in dubs turbo and manifold i just got to sell my wheels to buy it

As well my wheels will also fit a celica so if any of you guys know someone with any front wheel drive celica model car that wants chromies please send them my way

PS my wheels are multistud pattern

Thanks all

Robbo

·
Registered
539 Posts
Dub,

Where are my parts? Either send them to me or give me my money back. I am sick and tired of waiting! I sure hope that you aren't being dodgy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts