Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
i paid $250, or there abouts, for my tokico's from carparts...but that's because i used the 30% off coupon...:) but yeah, i would definitely recommend them, they were a perfect fit, the only thing i had to do was to bend the brake line mount a little with a screwdriver so that the brake line would fit properly, not a big deal really....i would check out http://www.importhookup.com because they usually have a lot of deals/coupons for aftermarket parts.

· Registered
41 Posts
hey antisuv, i know what you mean about carparts. i ordered my struts in early november and i only got them at the end of december. it gets a little ridiculous to have to wait that long but i guess i'm being a little picky, considering how little i paid for them. smachan, i don't know how you ordered yours but i used the online 'mechanic' chat because i couldn't find the part numbers on the site so i spoke to him and ordered it from him...i gave him my coupon number for the 33% off and i don't think he realized that it was only for a max of $100 so i lucked out big time! ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.