Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He he he, stupid punk kid and his trying to beat me. This bastard cut me off and didn't let me get into the opposite lane it pissed me off!. So i looked at his back lights and realised that it was a second gen MX-6. We finally got to a street light and as soon as it turned green it took off like a bird, leaving the other guy waaaaaaaaaaaay behind me. Showed him not to mess with first gen's anymore, he he he }:) and what's with the 7.5 acc time? my goes to 60 in about 5 secs.my friend was in the car with me too (he spilled his drink lol)

·
Registered
886 Posts
*yawn* So ? Was he actually racing ? There are a few 1st Gen owners on this board who need to stop trolling, because there are plenty of 2nd Gen owners who really don't give a rats.

·
Registered
416 Posts
60 mph in 5 secs??? i hoe to hell you have some serious mods, or the BS flag will def be raised...i own a 2nd gen, which i love, and my friend owns a 1st gen probe gt, which he loves. both are great cars and when we raqce it usually 50/50. both 1st gens and 2nd gens have there own plus's and drawbacks, so what it comes down to is personal choice. as for you 60 moh in 5 secs, r u sure you weren't reading KPH???

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Yeah...way to make a good first impression...LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts