Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I pick up my cousin and I pull out of his street onto a main road and these 2 cars go flying by me, so I downshift to 3rd (coulda been 2nd, but didn't feel the need) and start to catch up and then a light turns red. So I am in the right lane with an 88-90 Z24 in fromt of me and a V6 Camry next to them. Well there's 3 guys in the Camry and 2 girls in the Z24. The guys are like, let's drive slow and keep him behind us (2 lane road). Well that seriously pissed me off and I took a side street and tried to go a different way but they still got ahead of me again and did the same shit. So a big intersection comes up (called the "X" for obvious reasons) and 2 lanes become 3 for a right turn. So the light turns yellow and they start to slow, I downshift to 3rd (also could have been 2nd) and fly though the intersection before the light turned red. Well, I'm still heated about them f*ckin with me (BTW, they were taunting me when they were blockin me) so about a mile up I pull to the side of the road and wait for them. They come, I cut em off (not by much, but they knew I was there) and the Camry gets on my ass. The road comes to an end and u have to go either left or right and most cars go left so did I and he's still on my ass, so i pull to the left lane, he stays on the right and I let him get next to me, with me in first, I was taunting him and his buddies now and they gave me the finger so I stomped on it and they were gone, by the time I was in 3rd they were dusted, end of story!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I also turned into an as$hole when they pissed me off, but I made them look stupid when they got their doors blown off and all they could do was give me the finger

1 - 3 of 3 Posts