Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lower Price! now $600 SHIPPED
email me with interest/questions: [email protected]
Kit is built for a Turbonetics T3 turbo. I have the Turbonetics T3 super 60 .48 A/R (It needs to be rebuilt)
You need only to get your own oil lines and high flow fuel pump!

IC pipes are aluminum 2.5" with professional welds. B pipe and DP are 3" stainless. Bypass valve is Forge. Wastegate is generic w/ 4 psi spring. FMU is Blox 11:1.
I ran this kit with 9psi for one summer. has all bolts/washers/clamps/IC bracket/gaskets. You dont need injectors with this kit. The DP and B pipe bolt up to a catback exhaust nicely. I had a Greddy Evo. Everything fit beautifully.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i also found the air filter and turbo inlet tube to go with this, as well as the old oil lines if anyone wants to reuse them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a 2.0 and i got the cash!! i live in bronston ky. ware did you get that manafold i have looked and looked for one? also how many pounds of boost can i push on factory internals ??? give me call 606 305 6104 ask for zack

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its used, so the paint is burned and there is some oil residue, but its all professional welds and works efficiently. a very solid reliable kit. hard to find a similar kit with a matching down pipe and B-pipe set. You will not find anything as complete and easy. all the custom fab is done for you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i want this but not at 600, if you lower the price please please let me know... and is it easy to install for one person? never done a turbo before?

·
Registered
59 Posts
i am interested :) i should have some cash soon for it we can talk about a price later though

1 - 17 of 17 Posts