Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone im finally almost done with my KLZE Turbo engine build up ... but now i researching Exhaust setups? which would run better on the KLZE.. 2.5 or 3 inch ?? .. I have heard the 2.5 is a excellent choice among fellow Probe and MX6 owners.. but i have seen a few running 3 inch setup that are good as well .. but im still new to the MX6/PROBE scene.... i would like some advice from anyone currently running ethier the 2.5 or 3 inch set up ethier turbo or N/A or has done this in the past.. ... i would greatly appriciate it ...to hear from all you guys..

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
i noticed a huge gain going from stock cat back to a 3" hi flow everything, on a boosted klde.

·
Registered
145 Posts
His original post says he's "almost done with his klze turbo setup" so I would assume he's turbo. Go with 3"

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I say 2.5' Thats what i run. And on my N/A klde i ran better times than a srt-4 neon and cobalt ss. They had drag radials, i had bald economy tires.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I say 2.5' Thats what i run. And on my N/A klde i ran better times than a srt-4 neon and cobalt ss. They had drag radials, i had bald economy tires.
You're really trying to tell us that your N/A KLDE ran faster times than an SRT-4 or Cobalt SS SC/TC? You got anything left from that chewy for me?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts