Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stock KL engine needed....

I need a running, key word RUNNING, stock KL engine... Mileage isn't all too important as long as it runs...

Whattdya got??

I don't need all the accessories either, but the more complete, the less work for me... Anyone?

·
Registered
350 Posts
i dont know if hes really getting rid of it, but turtlespeed has a kl laying around, now that hes ze powered. pm him. hes in sacramento.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mmmmm....excellent.....

lol, thanks man...

·
Registered
350 Posts
thats right, i remember dan had more than one i think.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
already spoke with Dan and he says that he doesn't have any... He hasn't had any for a while...

Jon

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah thanks man... Unfortunately, I am banned (IP and all) from Probetalk, so I'm not able to view that post... I spoke with Dan a while ago (about 2 weeks) and at the time, he said he had none, and I spoke with him last night as I posted and he said he still didn't have any...

I asked Damon to unban me until this Friday so I could do some research for a school project on the KL engine, but he didn't... Or at least it still says my IP is banned when I try and visit Probetalk....

And Dan owes me money, so I don't know why he would BS me and tell me he didn't have any engines if he did... I figure he can pay off his bill with me if he helps me out...

Soooooo ?!?!?!?!?!!:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
318 Posts
These were the 3 things he listed, 2 motors and 1 set of heads. He probably got rid them since he was giving them away free ...

*1993 2.5L V6 engine (long block), 145k miles, runs, burns oil (either piston rings or valve seals/guides). Pulled out of running car that had a fresh KL03 installed. Come and get it!

*1993 2.5L V6 engine (long block), 130k(?) miles - spun rod bearing, otherwise healthy.

*1993 2.5L V6 cylinder heads (pair) - mileage unknown, no cams.

·
Registered
350 Posts
yes ephwang, thats what it said. but whats funny is he posted on nov. 11th saying that it was all still there....wierd.
nov 11th, 8pm: Dan do you still have this stuff? Check your pm's

nov 11th 8:04pm: Stuff still sitting here....PM replied
then someone else asked that same night if he would part some stuff out, and thats the end of the thread. i figure if he didnt have it anymore, since it is a recent thread, he should post that.
also, did you talk to wes yet? i know he has one, he was just telling me i should buy it this last sat when i wrecked my six going to see him.....im not possitive he is looking to sell it, but i know its there.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah....

Those engines listed.. One has a spun rod bearing, that is basically blown... The other one.. Hmm.... burning oil is no good, but who knows... As for good running engines, those don't really apply.

I PMed Wes... He hasn't replied though... If someone has his number can you give him a call? Or IM him?? I haven't seen him online...

·
Registered
350 Posts
i already talked to wes, he pmed you and emailed you. do i hear finders fee? hehehe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts