Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cant beleive we fit them in there. I get the good spot (can drive out at any time) in case i need to work on on the beast.

On the winter beat, silly primer doesnt match... Kansas what kind of primer do you use on that hood?

I was using the rustoleum black primer.. i think im gonna do the whole car in the black primer... Cant stand red.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I hope you know that urethane paints dont stick to laquer primer(which is what came out of that can). You might not want to do the whole car in it.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
SKarpenz said:
nate, you need bigger wheels dude....or more droppage....please... :D and primered cars are the kewlness
I completly agree.

Car looks great man. And I'm guessing your sister doesn't drive much? 8D

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
wish i had a work shop like that.........

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dead inside, Im actually thinking of bombcanning the whole car. Thats what it looks like was done before, and i garuntee it cant look any worse than before. ;)

Yeah, both those cars are being stored for the winter, and yet neither of us live at home anymore :D We just use the garage...

She has a contour for a DD.

Yes thats an avenger, it has custom made hood scoop, and standard run of the mill black gloss paint with black tint, and 16in chromes, and blitz kit. Nothing more.. Looks good though. ;)

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Damn that is a very nice car hole you got yourself there... I wish my parents was even half that size, we can squeeze two cars in and no more.

No cover for the good car Nate? I'm disappointed, even my car has a cover for the winter time.

-Bryce

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
hah stealth, that looks like how we have our cars in our garage... We have a 3 car garage with 4 cars in it! How'd you get your sisters car in there? Just careful manuvering(sp?) or did you use car dolley's?

car is still looking good, and you're making me want HID that much more!!!

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I had to come in the far stall backwards and parallel park her car. She was to scared she would hit the bench... lol

Thats a big positive on the HID ;) Notice the color diffrence between the headlights and the outside house lamp :jump:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts