Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 01/95 mx 6 AU version , it was going perfect the day before all this came to pass ,next day' i go to start the car and as usual "hit the key and fires strait away' , runs for all of about 1 second and stopped , WTF i say when i crank over and it does not give any sign of life , opens bonnet did all the normal checks when a car don't start 'check connector plugs ,fuses etc,etc NOTHING .. here is where i am at , car has no spark , i have done King 6 checks for ECU and distributor http://www.mx6.com/forums/2g-mx6-general/259553-how-painless-ignition-diagnosis-93-94-95-a.html , checked crank sensor 504 ohm at about 5c ambient , replaced distributor from a 95 telstar tx5 'with a yellow sticker so i figured it must have been running?",tryed swapping the coil wires on the 3 pin as described in another post in the probe talk forum , dizzy has 3 pins i only have 2 wires on that plug ? black/white and a yellow , tomorrow i am going to delete and remove the AM immobilizer as a friend has just suggested ..,soooo , question is where to go now and what to check next , all suggestions no matter how silly they seem will be taken into consideration at this point because im at a loss here ....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
OK ? has anyone done a HEI mod on a mx6 with only 2 wires going to the 3 pin plug connector , my car has > pin 2 wire = yellow , pin 1 wire = black /white , that is all that is on the small plug,...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts