Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, today i creamed, I mean CREAMED! a riced out late 80's accord. he was doing burn outs in a parking lot, well not really burn outs (he rolled up to some speed bumps, stopped, reved, and dropped his clutch. It looked like the fool couldn't make it over them!hahahahahaha)
Well i asked him if he wanted a race, he agreed, and lost harder than anyone i have ever raced before!
Later, after work i'm at a stop light and guess who pulls up....same dumba$$, only with one of his friends.
well long story short, 2 car lengths on it by the other side of the intersection.
tack on another win 4 the 6

-----------------------------------------------------------
'89 mx-6 GT, intake, exahust, 14 psi, wires, plugs, custom bov, etc.

P.S. I don't know why I even waste the gas, never ran into anything I didn't pass......really, really fast!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
HAHAHA!! Way to go! As soon as I get the $$$, I'm gonna drop a GT motor into Old Faithful. Hell, I'll put a whole front clip from a GT in if I have to! We salute you, speedymx :cool:

BTW, I saw a red Ford Festiva on State Route 184 today that had big four-inch "FESTIVA" lettering on the door. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is there any reason anyone would advertise to the world that they drive a Festiva?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts