Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling a 1994 Noble green 6 manual 104,000 miles which I have owned for 2 years, The good bits are that three of the brake callipers have been replaced since I have had it + a new mid section of the exhaust less than 2 years ago + a new back box less than a year ago with receipt, the cloth interior has no holes in it but is a little faded, comes with 16" speedlines with good tyres + a K&N panel filter, Since I have had it I have changed the oil every 3000 miles and used Mazda filters only, The bad bits are that the ABS light comes on when you reach 60mph + when turning right there is a clicking noise from the front passenger side wheel which I believe is a cv boot + it uses a bit of oil ( around 1 litre every 1000 miles) and sometimes lets out some smoke after coming of the motorway and changing down a gear, I have been told that this could be down to a stuck piston ring and could be freed with an engine flush, how true this is I do not know?,There is also a key scratch which goes halfway down the drivers side but is not that noticeable when using colour magic, there is no rust on the car and apart from the scratch it only has the odd car park trolly dent, it has mot till august 9th and is taxed till the end of March, all in all this car has never broken down on me and should go on for a long while yet. £300 ovno

Simon.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, not sure where the leak is coming from but it isn't dripping onto my driveway yet! It is coming down the same side the alternator is on, I am currently working on the pics,

Simon.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hopefully this will take you to some pics of the cars.

ImageShack® - Gallery

The first four pics are of the 1994 6, please note that the OZ alloys are not part of the sale!

The last four pics are of the 1996 6, the one with the charcoal speedlines!

Simon.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Hi Simon, saw that 6 on ebay that you bought with the painted speedlines. Wasnt sure about it as it had been listed about 5 times and the price was a bit high.

Hope the black one is a good one for ya.

Now then, any chance of that brake light spoiler? Easiest thing would be to swap it for mine so you can still sell it complete. I dont mind a roadtrip down to you to get it sorted or we could meet at A14/A1 if your happy with that. I also need a noble green sunrrof panel that isnt blistered and a front bumper in good nick.

If you are going to break it there is a list of other little parts I would be interested in and I can give advice on selling tips but as you need to claw £600 out of the car you might struggle. You can get that sort of money from a j-spec but unless you want it sat around for weeks and dont mind the ££ coming in dribbles you would be best selling it complete. Personally, I would get it looking clean n smart and try ebaying it again with an honest listing and decent pics.

Let me know via pm about the other stuff mate.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Saw the 1994 one on Ebay today Simon, I will be shocked if it doesnt sell.

Let me know about the other bits mate, ready when you are.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
How did you get on with selling the 6's mate? still after a front bumper, sunroof panel and that rear spoiler if you ever break one.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi, sorry sold both cars as they were but I am about to list some other spares on the forum, thanks for your interest,

Simon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts