Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm waiting to turn right onto a main street from the post office here in good old College Station, TX. Well I was waiting on one car and it turned out to be a brand new Mustang GT. We pull up to the light after I turn and he has his windows down blaring his crappy Ford stereo. So I was enjoying my tunes, the new Area Codes song with Nate Dogg, until I had to hear his crap. So I look over at him and crank up the volume a little. He does the same and the race was on! I turn my steroe up even more and hit 12gear (+12 on the volume). He proceeds to turn up his stock pos and it's like distorting bad. So I hit 20th gear (+20 on my stereo) and spray my bottle of +2 bass on his ass (it is usually at -3). It was all over after that. The light turned green and he was so pissed that my car was louder than his he floored it and almost hit the 6cyl Mustang in front of him. LOL!!!! Another Mustang goes down! I'm just glad there were other cars in front of us b/c I would have lost in an actual race!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
LOL!!!! nice kill aggiedj. a very unique kill. you still owe me some money....hehe.

solar

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well solar i guess your right. If yuor ever in the Dallas area just let me know. We'll meet up and a beer or five will be on me!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
ok, its a deal. :freak: hehe, if i ever go to San Antonio again ill let ya know. i thinks its pretty far from dallas though. my aunt and uncle live there. cool place but hot as hell!!

solar

1 - 6 of 6 Posts