Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will start this, and see where it goes. 'Tis just a sample, I want to see some Kansas retaliation:)

"It just comes to show, safe sex is very important. You never know where what car your key might turn on..."

"Crikey!!! Let's keep it down, we dont want to scare the the Kostrish!!"

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Its been FOREVER since I did one of these. For those who know me, know that I love Photoshop and actually made it into a career as a graphic designer and just graduated 2.5 years of college 3 weeks ago! So its nice to do fun ones like these. Sorry Ry but you and Greg had the best photos. I took some photos from here and there so ENJOY! I spent some time with CS3 tonight

BEST FOR LAST

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
^^^Bahahahaha, fucking *(&^%%^, I can barely hold back the tears from laughing so hard over the last few. Damn good work, vtec.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
jesus christ that was great. sik your pretty awsesome at ps.

A couple of those look like he really should be in the picture. How did you get into ps if you don't mine me asking?

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
i thought you did for some reason. Anyway they look badass

·
Registered
737 Posts
Its been FOREVER since I did one of these. For those who know me, know that I love Photoshop and actually made it into a career as a graphic designer and just graduated 2.5 years of college 3 weeks ago! So its nice to do fun ones like these. Sorry Ry but you and Greg had the best photos. I took some photos from here and there so ENJOY! I spent some time with CS3 tonight

BEST FOR LAST

ohh my God...hahahaha i bout fell off my chair laughing :D

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
ill probably regret this, but this was from my trip to houston to pick up my other mx6. we made a detour in Shiner, Tx to visit the brewery

have at it guys haha

1 - 20 of 51 Posts