Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Most recent pic...was taken shortly after some random thought I was Rove McManus (I believe he hosts some talk show in the US now?) I insisted I was Rove, and I got free drinks. Winnar.

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
That's some very pink lipstick the girl next to you has. :p

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
She's making some serious rapey eyes at you, too....

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Heres me in a garden in Florence Italy last year. Im about to make a decent sized gallery about the whole trip.

and back when I used to play (bass) with this band. It was kind of fun having "groupies" while it lasted (signing boobs never gets old ;) ), but I knew the band wasn't going anywhere other then the local bar/music venue circuit so I cut my losses early. They're still at it, but good for them. Doing the same venues (over and over again) gets old, quick. :(
I'd be happy to join another band now, but one where we're going somewhere.

That bass is a 7 string, and wow after a long set its like carrying a cadaver of an NFL Linebacker over your back. Thank god for gel-padded guitar straps. I think it weighs in at 13 pounds.
I have WAY more, but I have to go through some of them. These are the only two I had handy.

EDIT: Here another one.
(dont say it, I look like crap as 1 month of Italian food & no gym has really taken its toll at this point)

Thats at the upper most camp of mount Vesuvius, with the Bay of Naples right behind me, and of course Naples itself.
There is still a fair bit of climbing to scale the actual mountain. I got some incredible pics, but it would digress from this thread

·
Super Moderator
2,133 Posts

My wife titled this "Which way to the Beach?" i used to do this to a guy i knew that was a power lifter (nearly 600lbs bench!) I was 6'4" and 170lbs at the time it thought i was intimidating. now i just think it's hilarious. BTW this is in Coos Bay, Oregon on December 23rd at about 63 Degrees.

·
Registered
564 Posts

(shitty cameraman btw)

my recent bored trip to bass pro, lol. i look like a lumber jack because i havent been able to grow a beard in almost 6 years because of work and since im on medical leave due to my motorcycle accident, im growing one damn it! (and i can't decide what i want to clean it into yet)

·
Registered
619 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
You mean the purple straw hat I'm holding?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Wow Adie you look nice in that one and whats up with the dude, is he related to you? Because like they said earlier they must be gay for not being all over you.

·
Registered
619 Posts
He's the receptionists boyfriend. And he's only 20.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts