Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friend totalled his Pontian Grand Am SE. And damn, there were the wheels. They were sweet looking 6 with radial spokes. I was in love. Had a 5 lugs pattern, 225/50-16 tires , i was sweating, slap em on, and voila, they fit. So for any of cou out there want some cheap rims that look really freakin good, and a big ass tire width that our car can handle. Go find a late model Pontiac Grand Am SE and the wheels will fit. Gotta go sand out the pontiac logo form the center cap now. DAMN I AM HAPPY.

·
Registered
222 Posts
what year is the pontiac gram am?

·
Registered
375 Posts
You posted in the wrong section. Dose anyone know if that same size tire will fit first gens? I have a set of 16 by 7 in. Konig Rated Rs, but havnt decided what tire/size I want. Dose anyone know where to get good prices on Yokahamas, Im looking for AVS or A520's?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Tire Prices

Try going to the Tire Rack, http://www.tirerack.com they have pretty decent prices... But I would go with something other than a Yokohama, the reviews from other owners of that tire were not so good... I personally am looking at some Firestone Firehawk SZ50 EP... They are only summer tires though..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts