Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a 93 240SX SE fastback (auto)

The car is in very decent shape, and only has 133k miles (that's good for a 93) It's red with pw, pl, sunroof, cruise. With a clear title

e-mail is [email protected]

come look at the car and make me an offer (I'm not greedy)

Russ

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ill pay you 1300 for it... no wait 1200... its been "used" for the last few days. @-

Im just playing, but dont try to pass it off on the same site.. that just wrong!! :p

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CrazyBum said:
Ill pay you 1300 for it... no wait 1200... its been "used" for the last few days. @-

Im just playing, but dont try to pass it off on the same site.. that just wrong!! :p
:shrug:What the hell, I gave it a shot. At least I didn't set price:shrug:

Juggalo

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
psychoboy0690 said:
how much are you looking to get for it and are there any problems with the car ohh yeah ICP for life man.....
It only needs new front brakes, which I'm about to replace. And the paint on the front bumper is starting to fade, the hood also has a fade spot, other than that the car looks fairly good.

The blue book on it is $2800, e-mail me, or PM me with any question's.

The car will be detailed in/out by me (I detail cars for a living) prior to the sale.

Juggalo

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
psychoboy0690 said:
how much are you looking to get for it and are there any problems with the car ohh yeah ICP for life man.....
It only needs new front brakes, which I'm about to replace. It could use a basic tune up, and a oil change (all of which I will do)And the paint on the front bumper is starting to fade, the hood also has a fade spot, other than that the car looks fairly good.

The blue book on it is $2800, e-mail me, or PM me with any question's. I need at least $2000, trust me that's worth it for that car.

The car will be detailed in/out by me (I detail cars for a living) prior to the sale.

Juggalo

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is the cars till for sale? Got pictures of it? how is it running? is it 5 speed or auto tranny? and does the engine runs strong? I live in Md rockville.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
This thread is 4 years old. I'm sure that car is sitting in a junkyard by now.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
hahahah i love when people bring back 4 year old threads :jump:
Yeah it seems to happen quite often lately. And this thing () is awesome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts