Maybe I'll go take a look...

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
amazing!

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
WOW... if they didn't want SO much for it I'd pick that up in a heartbeat :eek: But almost $8k US is a fair bit of coin. Thats probably over $10k for my cost. :tdown:

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
It's at a Mazda dealer, so I think you can talk them down a little if you show cash.

They are just 15 mins away from me, I might go take a look...

·
Registered
16 Posts
there may be a deposit on it

I called yesterday and they told me it was sold. Another salesman called me today because he thought it was still available, so he is checking at the moment on the status. I'm in CT has anyone seen this vehicle? If they came down by 2k I'd be fine with that.

Paul

·
Registered
16 Posts
seems like it's sold

to a woman in Minneapolis. Could be a ploy not to sell to anyone in CT though, so if you're interested call them anyway to confirm.

Paul

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
This car is sold to a lady from Minneapolis for $7,000, I went there this morning but I didn't see the car, they are not allow to show it since is already sold :(

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So, somebody wholly un-deserving got this car, IE NOT somebody from this site!! Dang it!!

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
what a bucket of rice...look at it...

I keed ;)

·
Registered
605 Posts
I just saw the ad several days ago myself and was amazed at the condition of the car. I had as yet not seen that color scheme either, and I must say its very impressive.
if I had 7k to spend, Id have bought it in a heartbeat.

WOW... if they didn't want SO much for it I'd pick that up in a heartbeat :eek: But almost $8k US is a fair bit of coin. Thats probably over $10k for my cost. :tdown:
if you consider though, even though the car is 11 yrs old, its in basically brand new condition, and since these cars sold for a tad over $20k new. 7k for this car isnt all that much IMO. it is only too bad that it possibly went to someone who will not truly appreciate it. while my mx6 was modded some, I think I would have kept this car completely stock, and hardly driven it to keep miles low. but I doubt I ever would have sold it, I would keep it till it died or the gas prices became so bad I couldnt afford to drive it anymore :jump:

·
Registered
169 Posts
shit i wish i would of seen this earlier, i would of gone to see it. I used to live a handful of blocks from that dealer. hell i even applied to work in their parts dept. Rather expensive though

1 - 17 of 17 Posts