1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

AND NOW FOR MY FAVORITE ONE........

SOME I BET NO ONE HAS DONE ON HERE YET!

YOU MIGHT HAVE A COLD AIR INTAKE OR A TURBO

BUT YOU DONT HAVE A COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD :jump: AIR INTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha.

this is in a car thats around my area. im sorry 2gen guys but i thought that i had to show you this. dont hate me. im a 1gen lover and i like the 2gens if done right. but this doesnt help any one......

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I feel sorry for people who own cars like that. They just don't get it.

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
I hope he runs into a puddle about 2ft deep.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
the three hood pins crack me up more than the filter.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha if i can video tape this guy talking about his car some time i am going to post it. funny stuff.

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
Send that thing to the Junk Yard. :lol:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
i actually read the text before i saw the car for once. I scroll down and literally blurted out loud "...wow.............."

I don't even rock a 2nd gen and that made me cringe. The intercooler is the shit. Although i do believe the 3 hood pins are far cooler than the single wiper blade.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
It seems to me that the more I look at cars these days, I only end up seeing their potential and not the junk that's been done to them. This car is no exception...

Add another hood pin(or remove one) remove the intercooler and make it a CAI, fix the hood gap and paint it...that there is a pretty nice "show" PGT....

my $0.02

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
New wheels, drop, minus the fenders, hood, graphics and intake to stock and paint it wouldnt look to bad actually.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts