Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
yes it is but the one he has is an actual intercooler with a filter on it:p...the cai from probe addiction is actually a filtered intercooler intake...and by the way does anyone know if that cai will work on our cars...? anyone on here have it installed?

·
Registered
27 Posts
You guys are all haters! All that fiberglass adds something like 35 HP doesn't it? And those stickers are like 5HP. A few more pounds of filler and some vinyls and he's got a REALLY fast car!

·
Registered
510 Posts
In annoying sponge bob narrator voice

"2 YEARS LATER"

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
i hate to admit it. but ive seen this exact same thing in my town. intercooler with a cone filter sticking off it.... and it was also on a 2nd gen PGT. lol. cept at least the one i saw was painted black, and not riced out. well beyond the intake set up. lol

·
Registered
449 Posts
I saw a probe that had that intake on once. The filter is like the size of your fist. Just made rember about this car and lol.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Hahaha I know right, that car is hideous, but man it brings back memories from when this site was JUMPIN!!! We used to have such a good line up of folks, with entertaining things to post/talk about.

·
Registered
254 Posts
wow old thread. i know this guy personally and yes i've given him some advice on what he needs to do with the car.

so far he's built a 2.7l KL engine thanks to me, with an ebay turbo setup. the car does look hideous in those pics but its going to look alot better when its done.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
wow old thread. i know this guy personally and yes i've given him some advice on what he needs to do with the car.

so far he's built a 2.7l KL engine thanks to me, with an ebay turbo setup. the car does look hideous in those pics but its going to look alot better when its done.
you no this guy? how did he come up with the cone filter on the Intercooler?

·
Registered
254 Posts
you no this guy? how did he come up with the cone filter on the Intercooler?
yeah, the IC/filter jazz was already done when i met him. as far as admitting i know him, well hey its not my car so what do i care :p I'm just helping him in the right direction with it

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Im not one to bash but I am just not a fan of the fake Mercedes style wiper blade, it looks like it stopped 1/2 way when he shut the motor off.

You do not mix match Kraut with rice.

I cant really bash the Intercooler because Mine should be all mocked up pipes and all before I brake in the motor so It will be on the car when its NA for a little bit.... but I Will not put a filter on it haha

·
Fast but Safe (say WHAT?)
365 Posts
holy crap I wish I could get that 30 seconds back

21 - 37 of 37 Posts