Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Santa Clara, is there no one else around???

·
Registered
73 Posts
Nope, sorry dude, seems like we're an endangered species in the Bay Area. I'm around the Fairfield area if you're ever in town, drop me a line.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm not in the San Jose area, but here are a few shops I know of. Speed Image, Razo Solid Sports, Tech III, Bozz Performance, RT Autosports.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey ShyVietGuy

Some of my family is in Fairfield. you know any of the Holsworths in Fairfield?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sunnyvale

Sunnyvale is close to S.C.
ever go to the milpitas races?

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Yo man Me and my bro both got Mx6s 2nd gen we're out in the city. There's another guy here on the board that goes to CSF , he has one also. We have mx-6s in the bay area but most of them are driven by older ppl!

G

·
MX6 for sale

Hey, I live in Marin. Does anyone know someone that wants to buy my car??? It's a 1993 white MX6 LS V6. Black leather interior, sunroof, all power, automatic, 103,000mi. I just got the transmission rebuilt (It cost me$2800) It runs great, I just want something different. Also, I have a spoiler for it, but it's red(still needs to be repainted) I'm asking $6,500. Please tell your friends about this ad, I'm trying to sell it quick. Or if you know anyone that wants to trade for an MR2 Turbo please call me. (415)307-0670 cell. Ask for Mia.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Im selling too

I also happen to be selling a 93 Ls, V6 Hunter green mx6. All leather interior, abs, 15inch wheels, power everything. One owner. If anyone is interested, please email me. Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts