Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

2nd Gen Buddy Club Body Kit pieces $100

2121 Views 11 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  mflbrody
I traded some parts across for these parts and ended up deciding that I don't want to do a body kit. I have the rear bumper and the driver side sideskirt of a Buddy Club body kit. I'd like to get $100 for it. You can get the other pieces for about $250 brand new, so that's a $350 body kit! They have never been painted (still have gelcoat.

They are in Logan, UT and I would prefer to have someone pick them up, but I will ship if absolutely necessary and possible (at buyer cost).

I also got a short shifter in the deal, but the bearing is too wide to fit the MX-6. I'll throw it in for free w/ the kit, or I'll sell for $10. You could easily cut the base to match the width, but I'm not going to be installing a short shifter so I have no need to do it.

Pictures...
See less See more
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
$75??? Someone pick me up...
i'll offer $50
+ shipping.. 3 piece kit right?
emails i respond to quicker.. [email protected]
would you sell the bumper and skirts seperately?
would you sell the bumper and skirts seperately?
Sure. Which do you want?
the skirts. Check on how much shipping to 68516 Lincoln NE, would be and let me know.. I'll make an offer after I've got an idea how much the shipping will be.
I have the rear bumper and the driver side sideskirt of a Buddy Club body kit.
the skirts. Check on how much shipping to 68516 Lincoln NE, would be and let me know.. I'll make an offer after I've got an idea how much the shipping will be.
I think he only has the driver's side skirt. Just thought you should know.

Zique: I would totally buy the buddy club rear bumper but I can't store it for the winter. I have been looking for one to modify for a while. What do you think shipping would cost to 18074 in PA?
I think he only has the driver's side skirt. Just thought you should know.
He's right. Driver side only, just like it was stated in the first post.

Zique: I would totally buy the buddy club rear bumper but I can't store it for the winter. I have been looking for one to modify for a while. What do you think shipping would cost to 18074 in PA?
Since PA is the furthest zone from me, you are looking at $150 probably through UPS. These big bulky things suck to ship because they hit you with so many charges because of size.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.