Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some clear side indicators for my 2nd gen.

Someone said Commodore vt's or vs have them. I'm assuming they are expensive being geniune parts. Does anyone have a price on this?

Are the some other aftermarket options. If so where and how much (preferably in Sydney).

The last question is how do I install them properly and without scratching the paint, effecting the alarm and electrics. How will it stay sealed after its been removed? Is it worth just going to a panelbeater/electrician?

Thanks in advance for you help and time in responding :)

dt.

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
cheap as
Go up to car in Cornulla or in Hills I don't like'm
No dont' do that @- ;) I would never do that
:D

Nah try Rare Spares Beverly hills or Homebush -parra road. They sell them about $20 a pair factory models too

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Yea but the commode ones don’t just clip in you have to file/alter the body work of the car..

I think there is a direct clear replacement available..

·
Registered
886 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
So are those GF mazda 626 side indicators?

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
They're listed for the 626, but fit MX6, 626, 323, Ford Probe (mk2) and quite a few others I think (Ford Mondeo '96-'00 etc)

Ken

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So is there a direct replacement available in Australia. I really don't want to destroy my existing blinkers to modify the VT ones.

Let me know,

Thanks,

dt.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I was thinking I would get them but with the cheapest shipping option they are £36.86. So $86.81AUD, might go the $29 commode VT series II option...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts