Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1994 Mx-6 LS with a Naxxos muffler and I want to race a stock Monte Carlo Z-34. I am not really sure of the year but it looks like a two door Lumina.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on does anyone know if I am going to get whooped?

·
Registered
135 Posts
before i had any mods done to my car... my friend in his parents 97? lumina would stay pretty well even with me. if you have a v6, it should not be a problem. if you have a 4 cyl, you should run pretty well even with him, unless you have some mods, in which case you would most likely win.

·
Registered
135 Posts
ok i just saw your signature now. you have a V6. is it an auto or 5 spd?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a stick but the Monte Carlo has a little different engine in it. It has 207hp which is a lot more then a Lumina.

·
Registered
135 Posts
well, i honestly dont know then. id bet on your car, just due to the transmission and weight advantage... but 207 hp isnt too bad. oh well, i guess the only way to find out is to race him, eh?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess so since no one else is replying to my thread. Thanks for your help man.

·
Registered
135 Posts
hey, just tryin to help! good luck dude!

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
the clone to the lumina LTZ? ...i had one of those guys rev his engine at me when i was PARKED! im not sure what that says about them but why rev your engine at someone who isnt even in their car?...hmmmmm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts