Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just as the title states. I'm going to put these on ebay soon and I figured i'd list them here first and give the PT and MX6.com members the first shot at them. They are just as beautiful as they were when they came out of the box and unfortunately (for me) they were never installed. I'm getting married soon so the money is now more important than the pipes. They will ship out UPS Ground the day after payment is received. So if any one wants them the first $600 in my paypal account gets 'em.
[email protected]
If you would like you can read my feedback on ebay my ID there is "themx6er" this is a completely legit transaction and if you have any other questions you can sent them to the above email and i'll respond promptly.
Thanks guys,
Jeremy

Please IM me "thejaaaman" or call 405-514-6533 before depositing money to verify they are not already sold. Thanks guys

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm also throwing in my copy of Corky Bell's Maximum Boost, a great book for anyone undertaking a Turbo Project.

Thanks again,
Jeremy

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pictures are on the way, i took a pic of them with my camera phone, so the quality's not the best, but it does show that i really do have them...

i purchased them when they were on ebay about 4-6 months ago... so they were not purchased directly from MMI but they are the same pipes that have been sold all over by various companies...

it comes with all of the gaskets and mounting hardware that came with them originally

thanks for the questions, and if you want the picture i took post your email, i'm at home now and dont have access to host them on our website from here

Jeremy

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah its the primaries, uppipe, and downpipe, sorry the book goes with the pipes unless the buyer dosent want it, i'll let you know

thanks again, Jeremy

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Very interested....have cash but no paypal..I can do 550 shipped.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can do $550 with out the book or $560 with the book, i can take western union, or a money order through priority mail.Let me know as soon as possible,
Jeremy

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Will check on western union,pm meyour adress just in case and we will do the priority mail thing.ps got pics?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
hello.....hey man pm me your address Ill send a money order for $560 ....let me know

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
payment on the way ,mailing adress enclosed.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Jeremy,any tracking number yet? hopefully Ill get em before chistmas.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
email me at [email protected] and i will forward the shipping info to you

thanks again,
Jeremy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.