Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
k ive got a couple of things i need to get rid of

3 18" ICW racing rims and 4 tires (tires are fair condition) would like $200 for the lot. i have the 4th rim but it was busted by previous owner. no centercaps

stock 1st gen mx6 springs - FREE (you pay shipping or pick up)

Stock 17.5mm front swaybar with energy suspension bushings included (if i can find them no guarantee on that one) - FREE (you pay shipping or pick up)

Stock 16mm rear swaybar with rubber bushings - FREE (you pay shipping or pick up)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I feel I might be interested in the rims and tires, i just would like to see a strait up shot of the wheels before I commit, plus, I need to know what model of ICW wheel that is so I can see if I can find a duplicate. email me when you get this man, [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it depends lol :) what do you want shipped?

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well... i will weight them tomorrow but each rim has got to weight 25-30lbs tires about 25 so 50lbs per

50lbs x 3 = 150lbs (just for the good rims) i got a shipping quote from ups and fedex for a little over $200 since i think they have to go freight. i am more than willing to ship however you choose so if you find a stellar deal let me know and ill do my best to accommodate.

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1st gen springs 88-92

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have you sold the springs yet? If not:

Are the springs from a LX or GT?
What will you charge for shipping to California (94535)?
Thanks,

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they are springs from a dx

shipping looks like $25 well 23.86 but a box for 1.14 :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts