Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sick of all those riced out Focuses cluttering up the roads with their blatant ugliness? Tired of being tailgating by yuppie kids who think they can actually pass you? Well, there's help! Just follow these 3 easy steps:

1) Watch in your rearview as a carful of yuppie kids in a Focus attempt to pass you in passing zone. Be sure to put up your windows in order to dampen the sound of their god awful coffee can muffler and cheap wal*mart speakers playing Brian McKnight.

2) As Focus trys to pass you, depress your gas pedal fully to the floor, making sure to glare at the opposing driver in a diabolical type fashion.

3) Point and laugh ass you stay ahead of the Focus, not allowing the yuppies to pass, as lines become double yellow again.

4) [Optional] Tell them Brian McKnight sucks and flip them off.

Its just that easy.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
/me gets out his notepad and begins taking notes....

:)

-meaty

·
Registered
641 Posts
This is weird, I actually did this a couple of days ago. Kinda funny!

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
what happens when a car coming in the other lane hits the focus because you didnt yield the right-of-way to the passing car.

i prefer:

1. line up at a stoplight and rev your engine
2. when the light turns green, count to 10
3. launch as if you were racing something worth your gas
4. catch him before he gets to the next stoplight
5. ask him "would you rather me launch in 3rd gear?"

BTW... i havent called them focuses in a long time. i believe the proper term is "FUQ-ASS" ... Right? Ford Fuc_ Ass?...

G

·
im with ya on the focus...but when that 170 hp svt focus comes out...that could make for a bit of trouble...v6 mx's will still have the torque advantage...but those things dont weigh shit...

·
Registered
108 Posts
IMA SINNER said:
im with ya on the focus...but when that 170 hp svt focus comes out...that could make for a bit of trouble...v6 mx's will still have the torque advantage...but those things dont weigh shit...
the 170 hp engine had better generate some torque or at least have a flat power band relative to the pee-tec engine in the ZX3. that bloody thing feels like it generates about 8 horsepower until about 6000rpm, then it feels like about 10... 130 my butt.

G

·
ALLIES? WTF?

Let's see, if FORD and MAZDA are allies, then why did they KILL the mx6 for the sake of building that p*ssy *ss ugly wet dream of a car called the COUGAR?

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Re: ALLIES? WTF?

RubyMidnight said:
Let's see, if FORD and MAZDA are allies, then why did they KILL the mx6 for the sake of building that p*ssy *ss ugly wet dream of a car called the COUGAR?
because they were unhappy with the profit margin that the 6 was producing. its all about freakin money these days...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts