Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
aww - thank you cordelia!

so far my family and their devil spawn children are tolerable.. :D but yes - its a beatiful and enjoyable day here, so i'm good.

·
Registered
619 Posts
HAppy Birthday!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Happy Birthday Steve!!!!!!!! :)

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Happy B-day Steve. Your size 44 belt should arrive shortly LOL.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
A little late but happy birthday Steve! Hope it was a good one.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Thanks everyone!

saturday i went to a great little bar called "barcade" - a bunch of beers you couldn't pronounce, really bad beef jerky, and 150 oldschool (nothing newer than 1991) arcade games.

pretty friggin awesome time.

Sunday i spent the obligatory family time. don't get me wrong - I love my family... in small doses. Put them all together in a confined space (such as my living and dining room) and I pretty much had enough of them.

my sister in law pissed me off by letting her kids work their way through my reeses flavor klondike bars (without asking!) and my brother has some new opinions about the world/ women/ child rearing that make him sound like a typical ignorant brooklyn guinea... my sister is annoying but she was actually pretty cool this year - having just had surgery last week made her docile (she's usually the first one starting a fight) - the parents were great.. they always are... mom was in pain so we parked her in a chair, and wouldn't let her do anything (she's usually creating a ruckus trying to clean / serve/ etc despite any sort of protest) and dad told the same jokes he's told 20 times but it was great having them around.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
dad told the same jokes he's told 20 times but it was great having them around.
My grandfather is like that...been that way for 20 years, but they're still funny :lol:

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
mom was in pain so we parked her in a chair, and wouldn't let her do anything (she's usually creating a ruckus trying to clean / serve/ etc despite any sort of protest)
Parking her in a chair works? I'll have to try that next time. Anything short of chaining her down doesn't seem to work with mine towards the same behavior. Drives me NUTS.

Glad to see you had a good time. 150 pre 1991 arcade games? Man I got to see this place. :eek:

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
there were some really botleg ones too lol. like this one called ladybug, which was a pacman ripoff lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts