Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
milage is around 180 or so. a couple things wrong with the engine needs a new disty and im missing a clasping piece for the maf. besides that it should be good. i havent ever driven it it was just a project car for me but i cant do it any more. im getting kicked out of my house. so i need to sell this car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Things didn't fall through...I called to confirm the pickup of the car (which by the way, I lost my deposit from the car carrier...Thanks dude!) and either he or his buddies decided they "no habla engles" any more. Tried calling back again and got the run around. If you are going to sell the car on the same board that you screwed somebody on, I suggest you at least try changing your username. I am sorry that you are getting kicked out of your house, but you didn't really think I was just not going to say anything did you?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i dont know what your talking about. no one told me that you called and in fact i tried calling you once and you didnt pick up. so i figured that you just werent interested anymore so i decided that if you did want it you would call. however you never called me so i had to start paying for my car to be there because i told the people that it would be gone within that month and because it didnt happen they are now making me pay for the car to sit there so you werent the only one whom lost money because of what happened. and please you think that if i was trying to rip people off that i actually would have changed my name and never would have said that i put a post up here before. so dont even try and make me out as some kind of fucken shiester.

·
Registered
24 Posts
firstcaris_mx-6 said:
i dont know what your talking about. no one told me that you called and in fact i tried calling you once and you didnt pick up. so i figured that you just werent interested anymore so i decided that if you did want it you would call. however you never called me so i had to start paying for my car to be there because i told the people that it would be gone within that month and because it didnt happen they are now making me pay for the car to sit there so you werent the only one whom lost money because of what happened. and please you think that if i was trying to rip people off that i actually would have changed my name and never would have said that i put a post up here before. so dont even try and make me out as some kind of [fizzle]en shiester.
Dude. First of all...if you did call me, why didn't you leave a message? Secondly, the facts are the facts. I did call you, the person I spoke with decided to give me the run around asking what I wanted over and over. After each time telling him I was the one who was buying the car and asking to speak to you, he decided that he didn't speak english any more. The second time a man told me you were gone for the weekend. The third time after that I left a message on your answering machine, but for whatever reason you didn't get the message. I will apologize regarding the "change your name comment" because you did in fact refer to the previous post. However, if you feel like I made you out to be a sheister...you are wrong. I'm just a guy who lost his money on a purchase that didn't go through. If you are going to try to sell that same vehicle to someone else on this board, I think they should at least know what transpired during your last attempt to sell it. Maybe none of it was your fault, only you know that, but after I dealt with the phone call, left a message, and never heard from you again I figured you didn't want to sell the car and just didn't know how to tell me. Would you think the same? So I took my losses, and called it a lesson.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts