Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well; FPN finally came through on the last of my 4 struts this week. They are now all on the car and looking good. Doing some final mods with the new Infinity speakers that I installed into the stock locations - they do sound good! The problem was getting the passenger (right) front strut in. Ford had marked a bunch of lefts as rights. FPN still says that they will have full sets available again sometime at the end of Aug if anyone is interested.

Will be taking some pictures of the car shortly with my H&R and everything installed. Some pictures of the install are already up on my webiste.

G

·
FPN has AM-151G (one of the fronts) still on back order. How long did it take to to recve your order (from order date to recve date)?

I was told that the order will be in on 8/20.

I am in desperate need of new shocks......

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The order took a couple of months all said and done; Ford gave the date of 8/20 for more fo the right front struts to come in. I was the 2nd person to get a set of struts from them, and they shipped me two front lefts instead of a right. This was a messup from ford since the package was labled correctly. Since then a few rights have trickled in and I was able to get one of those. I would not expect them before the 20th though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts