·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: 4cylfun and artemis

·
Registered
717 Posts
Wow, very impressive. Give us the specs on your system! And post some pics of the dyno sheet!

Also, in your post in the lounge, you said you were on pump gas?! What octane? I know Chevron does sell 94...

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
93 from BP.

Built motor 9:1 compression
60-1 turbo
and everything else that goes along with that stuff. I have the dyno sheet in my car I believe...you can see it on the vid (sorta).

·
Registered
717 Posts
You aren't one for boasting about your parts, are you? ;)
What does "BP" mean? I feel stupid.
From the video, it looks like a ZE manifold? ZE heads? Are you running stock cams, or a colt re-grind or what?

Are you using the ebay turbo pipes?

Sorry for being so nosy. :)

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not ebay pipes..these are one offs...

BP is Amaco here in the states now...

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
its videos like this that make me want a 2nd gen. Your ride is nice and clean looking, def doesn't look like its 400whp. Not until you hear the KLZE turbo roar :)

Keep em coming

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Thats seriously alot of power in a mx6. :tup::tup: I see youre worried about your tranny failing...Doesnt DanSac on PT dyno like 450 whp and has the stock G tranny?:shrug:

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats seriously alot of power in a mx6. :tup::tup: I see youre worried about your tranny failing...Doesnt DanSac on PT dyno like 450 whp and has the stock G tranny?:shrug:
and has broken quite a lot of them....

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
very nice, sir. very nice.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Yo that's a fuckin nasty beast... Hopefully I get there one day... 9:1 compression on a ZE? What kinda guts do you have in that thing??!??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts