Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I've tracked down a 4WS computer In Adelaide
And I was wondering "how much should I pay?"
The guy has told me a price, which I don’t think is unreasonable ..But still I don’t wont to pay too much...
So what do you think it's worth??
I remember someone telling me that someone got one for a probe...How much was that?
Incidentally my brother in law is going to be in Adelaide in the next month or so...{He is working on the new citrus class submarines }and he could pick it up for me, so that should work out shweet!...Thanks guys...
Mr. MX6

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi MM

Where did you find that computer? Adelaide Jap spares?

Sorry, Dunno much about em or what they're worth . Whats up with yours?

What are you doing re: the Peddars sway-bar?

I bought those NSW plates "MX.SIX".

A bit more dosh than I wanted - but hey, theres only that and "MX6" that are really that good, so I hope its an investment??

Steve (4WSB)

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a company called “Adelaide Jap Dismantlers”
They’re on the net on http://www.adelaidejap.com.au/
Do you know of them? Are they any good/reputable?
I don’t know for sure what is up with the 4ws,It just doesn’t work! But the Mazda guys say that the computer is the only/most common fault.. Do you know different?…Can the computer be checked some how?{I’d hate to just plug it into someone else’s Mex and blow up something on their car}

Oh ! yea the guy that got the computer for the Probes name is Jerry. But it was the ecu... not the 4WS one.
Do you know how much he paid?{Just to give me an idea}

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I've bought stuff from them before. I bought the dashboard from them for $200. All the other places I called wanted $800 to $1000.

The ECU/4WS should cost no more than $500.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts