Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basicly my 4ws sh!it itself and my wheels arent locked in straight position, the still free move. as my chances of getting one went from slim to none i'm thinking of welding the bastard straight and get it over with.

my Q. is:

What would i weld. please if anyone has a pic (im sure some1 has done it.)

my other qoestion is:

would 626 mazda rear assembly fit the mx6 (the 2ws models 626 ofcourse) so i can transfer all the stuff and never worry again.

please letme know as i am getting a bit worried by now, have to go on a long drive very soon, and options are running out.

10x in advance.
ruben.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Have you opend the box yet mate.. is any thing broken.. ?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi MR:

no i didn't cause i thught i was gonna get one, from my friend, so i didn't really have to, BUT: he didn't brign me one so i have to fork out a grand for one now.. (OR DO I??) :D

so you think i might be able to fix it??

well, if there is any slim chance,of fixing it , well im taking it (or do i have to? ) off, and check for broken stuff inside it.
please let me know.

ps: i got in a series 8 rx7 recaro in, and a mazspeed exaust(cat back, ,, man she sound nice, got my veilside but only prefiting it and then going to melb for cristmas, then when i come back get a 2pak BLACK paintjob on it..

man i spent a bit on this car, (never regret for a sec.(well the wifey complains about attention) but you get that. :)

can't wait. to finish it off.

ps: i have some relatives in perth. i might come by one day ,say HELLO!!! :)

all the best Paul.

ruben.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
How long are you in Melbourne 4?.. I’m going to Melbourne for new years. (from the 29th-6th of jan)

Yea defiantly remove the box and open her up .. in fact you can remove the cover of the box with out totally removing it from the car.. I’m sure a 2ws mx6 rear end would bolt up also if you prefer .. you would have to do something with the hydraulics and the input shaft , but id say it could be done..

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
10x bro,

i'll get it open this weekend and c- what the heck, is in there.

i'll keep your phone number handy in case i need to get advice.. is that ok??

im going there from the 20th for 2-3 weeks.
if i get my steering fixed, if not im up sh!it creek. :D

i emailed mrracks.com for a price on a rack get an idea.

what should i expect man??? $$$..

cheers
ruben.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts