Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A store that sells 5 way Indiglo gauges for my Mx-6 here in Canada has a set for sale but their in 5 speed. My Mx-6 is an automatic can I still put the guages on or would it not work?

Does anyone know?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Gauges

When I bought my indiglos, I had to order a set for the automatic, it has something to do with the space cut out for the park, reverse, drive, to light up...I don't think that is in the manual one...I ordered mine from www.procarparts.com for about $55 and they work great and look great as well....peace:cool:

·
Registered
108 Posts
ACIDBURN said:
A store that sells 5 way Indiglo gauges for my Mx-6 here in Canada has a set for sale but their in 5 speed. My Mx-6 is an automatic can I still put the guages on or would it not work?

Does anyone know?
what store and how much?

·
Registered
153 Posts
dude have u heard of ebay they have tons of that crap they made auto before they had 5 speed

·
Registered
153 Posts
um can i say EBAY?

·
Registered
108 Posts
@- ebay man... i want to drive to a place locally and pick it up, pay in Canadian dollars and have someone to bitch at in person if there's a problem.

so... where the hell in Toronto can we get Indiglo's for the 6?

·
Registered
763 Posts
supposedly the word is that piranas (lawrence & birchmounT) has them for $150 canadian , they are also in KM/H.

They are 2 colour, made by ractive (which I hate)

Piranas Automotive
416-755-7781

hope thats of help

1 - 8 of 8 Posts