Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had a new radiator put on about 6 months ago, a new distributor about the same time along with new spark plug leads. and two weeks before i sucked water into the air intake, a new master clutch cylinder and slave cylinder we just put on.

then i drove it though a puddle that was a lot deeper than it looked.
i blew a cylinder and the car is totaled because of it, but before it went off to the junk yard i got all of those listed parts out of it.. i'm just trying to get as much money as i can for them. if any body is interested please let me know.
i live in jupiter florida and will ship to anywhere in the US, buyer pays for shipping.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i had a new radiator put on about 6 months ago, a new distributor about the same time along with new spark plug leads. and two weeks before i sucked water into the air intake, a new master clutch cylinder and slave cylinder we just put on.

then i drove it though a puddle that was a lot deeper than it looked.
i blew a cylinder and the car is totaled because of it, but before it went off to the junk yard i got all of those listed parts out of it.. I'm just trying to get as much money as i can for them. if any body is interested please let me know.
i live in Jupiter Florida and will ship to anywhere in the US, buyer pays for shipping.
i also have a new catalytic converter that i didn't put on yet. new in box

·
Registered
605 Posts
are you the person who had their mx6 for sale on craigslist ?
if so, you should mention these parts are for a 2.0 4cyl. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts