Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm the only guy in town with a mazda which is kinda cool, i previously owned a 88 6-gt hit a tree at 100km practicting rear wheel drifts and wrote it off and bought a 93 626 v6 (auto), man this v6 sounds f*kin' amazing with an exhaust!! anyhow i only have a couple mods, k&n filtercharger and a custom cai i rigged and borla exhaust with my cat hollowed-out. My first night in town i'm turning heads all over with the mazda, and mostly pleasuring myself listening the exhaust roar. I roll down my window to hear what sounds like a CBR-1100 coming up behind me, turns out to be a honda civic (mostlikely a small hole up by the headers) anyhow the guy had a bodykit on it, looked like 18" rims and stuff so naturally i figured there must also be some engine moddage, so the guy rolls down his window and asks to race at the 1/4mile in the towns industrial park,so we proceed there line up side by side, his girlfriend signalled the go and we were off, his honda was 5spd and naturally he won the launch considerin the 626 is auto as he shifted to 2nd i was hitting 5grand, let off the hold at 7grand squaked to 2nd at about 65km by then he was a good car length ahead of me and probably ready to shift to third, i'm in second gear approaching 85km and the mazda opened up like a champ roaring into third and allowing me to reach his back tires, third gear i pulled in front of him and by the end of the quarter mile i was approx 1 car length in front him, needless to say he now owns a 94 mx6 with a KL-ZE LOL!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
re

by the way i need a 5spd for the 626 very badly if anyone could suggest were to find one i'd appreciate it very much thank you..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts