Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
7th Annual January meet in Auburn, MA at Applebees.

DATE: Sunday the 25th of Jan.

680 Southbridge St.
Auburn, MA 01501
Time: 11am should be pretty reasonable for arrival.

We'll freeze outside a while and then go inside for some grub. Last year we had at least 3 new people show up (Brian from NY, Magoo from MA, and Wheels). Though we never saw Wheels again, Brian and Magoo were regular attendees of mod meets through the summer. :tup:

Very easy to find as it's right off 290/395/Mass Pike intersections! :thup:

Here's links to our last couple Applebees meets if you want to read up on how they went...

http://www.mx6.com/forums/new-england/201104-6th-annual-january-applebees-meet.html

http://www.mx6.com/forums/new-england/177439-5th-annual-mapoc-january-applebees-meet.html

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dang I'll be out of state that time. Woulda been nice to drive east. Have fun everyone.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds good.

People usually wait to feel out how many people are actually going before posting, if they ever post at all. It seems like after the meets are over, people say "if I'd have known that many people were going, I'd have gone". So don't be surprised if more or less show up than what you see here.

I'll definitely be there either way, regardless of weather.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'll be there.

I should see if my new neighbor would be interested... they have a blue '93-94 mx6 rs mtx... something tells me it's the mother's though, and probably not interested, haha. Still funny that I'll be parking next to it all the time now.

·
Registered
145 Posts
of course i'll be there no matter what!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
id drive from ct but i have work and my cars broke atm lol

·
Registered
145 Posts
15 hours to go!!!!

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good meet everyone who attended. Probably tied our lowest attendance for one of these January meets, which is sad considering we've had them in blizzards with more people coming out. Anyway, still a good time and I look forward to next year's. :tup:

Jess can probably post some pictures eventually.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'll post pics tonight or tomorrow :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts