Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Follow me on Instagram @nicasmx6

She's bone stock basically and has been parked for 10 years but she's a 4 banger beast ! IMG_20210312_081209.jpg IMG_20210518_102244_297.jpg
IMG_20210312_081209.jpg
IMG_20210518_102244_297.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lol this forum is hard to post on and I haven't found or seen any other mx6s in Phoenix I know there's one guy in Tuscon with an 89 GT and I see mx5s every now and then but where my 6ers at baby!

·
Registered
1992, Mazda MX-6 2.5L V6
76 Posts
WOW!! There have been so many sleeping beauties popping up lately! I'm glad you have taken it out again. Any background story to this, did you by it recently or did you just keep it locked away for 10 years. I honestly feel like there are a few members here that have locked up their MX-6 for whatever reason and haven't driven it for so long. I hope to see many more pop up again including old members.

I will have to get onto this instagram thing :p
Seriously though I wish there was a better platform than instagram but I understand why people use it. It has honestly become so much worse since facebook took over it.
Forums and websites such as this really need to find a way to bridge the gap between phones and forums so photo's can be uploaded and more simply as I imagine that is probably the main problem here.

Thanks for the upload. I will definitely be checking your instagram out but please don't hesitate to post on this forum too and keep it alive.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Scott from Phoenix, AZ here. I have a '93 MX-3 (which I need to swap in a boneyard MX-6 KL-DE into - - already in hand). I live Near North PHX near 16th St/Osborn. That is a clean MX-6 you got hold of. I was lucky to spot a donor last summer; not many left, not even here. (I came over here because the MX-3.com forum is dead).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts