Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm sick and bored at home today so I figured I'd finally start a thread for some of the pics I have of my RX7.

It has these mods right now:

Bonez intake
Bonez stage 1 brake upgrade
Jacobs FC1000 ignition
Jacobs coil packs
Tokico blue struts
RP springs (Cut rear)
RP exhaust
Mazdaspeed short shifter
Cusco strut bar
Suspension Technique adjustable sway bar
Motegi Trak-Lite 15x7 wheels (still have em)
Enkei EK32 14x6 wheels (current, no new pics with the new tires)

Its been a maintenance monster so far. I've replaced a lot of things on it and am still in the process of doing so. My current issue is my front strut cartridge bolts are stripped and the car makes some horrible racket from the front over bumps. Overall though I love the car and the 13b is fun to drive. Its also been reliable so far.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have any pics of teh mot4r. I can get one though if you want to see my cool blue strut bar? :D

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
fuucck.. nice car man! i think my next project car will be a second gen rx-7

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I fixed (replaced) my front shocks today. Damn the ride and handling got much better once I lost blown stock shocks up front.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I guess chef didn't wanna see the engine bay THAT bad. I asked if he wanted to see the strut bar and no reply. :D

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks man. Lets see how it long it takes chef to figure out I haven't posted an engine pic.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Now that ive seen pics of the Enkeis at all 4 corners im starting to like them more. I have seen only a few 7s with Dori Dori wheel setups that IMO were hella dope. 14x6? Really good fitment for 6 wides. Whats the offset? Nice work!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts