Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
I upped the bid just to up it lol, now it went from 10 to 25 bucks }) hmmm lol, love messin with em

·
Registered
585 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
That is bradislandgirl, he changed his ID and sells the same chips. If you guys have'nt noticed everytime he lists this chip it has a different name. "Autokey" "Race-gas" "Hi-octane" The first time I saw this listed it was listed as "G-Force" I even emailed the seller and asked if this was supposed the "G-Force" chip, no response. I did'nt care if I was being a d!ck or not, so I emailed em' like 8 times and asked the same question. Never responded, that's kind of rude. Let me just say this. If the people bidding on this chip know about Zombie and what he does, they should be banned from MX6.com forever.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I emailed the guy... told him all my mods and asked him to tell me why his chip will give me 260hp and all my mods might give me at most, 205-210hp, INCLUDING a chip. He hasnt replied...i wonder why.

-Eric

·
Registered
628 Posts
he hasn't replied for an obvious reason, he knows nothing of this chip, if it can make my car put 260hp at the wheels, then why is zombiess chip not helping me to put 260hp at the wheels, becuase it cant, and it probably wont with out a larger turbo anyways, this person just needs to be shot for his piracy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.