Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all i have my tx5 for partout on the gold caost, only thoing wrong with it is the head is warped.. has an xr6 turbo intercooler and 2" piping with the air flow meter on the pressure side just before the throttle body, short shifter, monza catch can and lowered springs, apart from that all the std bits n pieces.. i would prefer to sell the cooler setup as one piece. pm me any interest and i'll give you a price.. all parts will be quite cheap as i need it gone quick.. will also sell the car as one if anyone wants it.. i also have brand new rear dicks and pads that i never got around to installing too

·
Registered
103 Posts
mate im after a computer,afm and engine loom, if you could help me can you pm me with a price
cheers mate

mop

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can help you out with computer and afm. sorry a mates already called dibs on the loom. You can have them both for $50.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
still have another f252 ECU i had one spare that i was gonna get woo chipped, still have short shifter, catch can, turbotech boost controller, turbo, manifolds, have 2 dizzy's, 2 coils/ignitors.. heaps of stuff that i really need gone, i'm moving to WA so after i part it out it'll go to a scrap yard, guarantee a good price

·
Registered
356 Posts
Pieces for Turbo conversion? turbo, coils/ignitors, manifold, headers ECU, loom.
What gearbox is in it?

Can you also PM how much you're looking for the short shifter, discs, and how low are the springs?

·
Registered
103 Posts
hey mate i'll take the computer and afm pm me your paypal address or acount detail and i'll pay for them
cheers mate

·
Registered
814 Posts
i will take the short shifter, catch can for $50 plus postage

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
um yes struts.... they're shagged sorry mate..

tx5_cool_dude83: is this ray? if not sorry i sold them last night

·
Registered
814 Posts
um yes struts.... they're shagged sorry mate..

tx5_cool_dude83: is this ray? if not sorry i sold them last night

yes it is me ray

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
k
cooler + piping- SOLD
Sort shifter- SOLD pending deposit
Catch can- SOLD pending deposit
1 of 2 ECU's-SOLD
Gearbox - SOLD

and now manifold, turbo, dump pipe, 1 of 2 dizzys, 1 of 2 coils/ignitors, 2 of 2 ECU's, boost controller, and boost guage may be sold pending on a pm..

other bits include, some standard cooler piping, 2 k&n pod filters, all the interior bits (switches, plastics etc) all the door trims have black leather instead of cloth with white lining but only the rear ones are worth buying..

i have a custom speaker box that replaces the parcel shelf with pioneer 420w 5way 6x9's in it there's a pic on Pictures by whitmoretx5 - Photobucket theres also a pic of one of the pod's the other one i have is the more popular cone type..

·
Registered
814 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
exh. manifold, turbo, dump pipe, 1of2 dizzys, 1of2 coils, 2of2ECU's, boost controller and boost guage are SOLD

·
Registered
13 Posts
Im Chasing A Turbo, Front Bar, Boot And Short Shifter Kit. If You Could Let Me Know How Much For All That Please If You Still Have Those Parts That Would Be Cool

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
turbo's gone, can help you with the rest, and have a look at the front bar on my photo bucket pics tell me if you want it or not Pictures by whitmoretx5 - Photobucket ... you have to be quick as i'm not gonna be here for 3weeks as of wednesday next week..

ok now what i have left, 2 k&n pods, a turbo dizzy, a turbo coil/ignitor, turbo afm(if there's a diff.?), short shifter with knob and black leather boot.. after most of this is gone, it gets towed so get your offers in ppl

1 - 19 of 19 Posts