Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got:

1. One tail light center section - very good shape;

2. Three or four tail light assemblies. Two or three of them are in good to very good shape, one or two have missing guide stems or missing mounting studs;

3. One red trunk lid lower lip/sill. This is the plastic piece that runs the width of the tail light center section right below the center section and license plate - very good condition;

4. One complete OEM clutch (disc and pressure plate). Removed @ ~48K miles to make room for the CenterForce that replaced it;

5. One set of rear splash guards - very good condition. These are original Mazda guards but are not those that came on the GT. They are the ones that could be purchased from the Mazda parts counter and have the Mazda name painted on them in white block letters.

I sold my car back in March and finally located all of my extra parts in the garage attic.

If you want them, you can have them provided you either pick them up or pay shipping. I'm the Tampa, FL area.

Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yada Da Mean said:
Are the rear splash/mud guards made for a Mx-6 or 626 ? ... If they are for a 626 how much will it cost shipped to 89149
The splash guards are for an '88 or '89 MX-6. These years had the more narrow bumper mouldings. However, I'm not sure there was a difference, bumperwise, between the MX-6 and 626.

Shipping quote is forthcoming...

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The following are estimates of UPS shipping costs based on "off-the-top-of-my-head" weights and package dimensions.

I have not weighed or measured the packages as of yet.

If you guys are truely interested I'll weigh and measure to get the pricing a bit more exact. I can't imagine, however, that my estimates are more than $5 off.

Splash guards shipped via UPS to 89149 = ~$11.00

Clutch assembly shipped via UPS to 08302 = ~$25.00

·
Registered
386 Posts
Turbobink said:
The following are estimates of UPS shipping costs based on "off-the-top-of-my-head" weights and package dimensions.

I have not weighed or measured the packages as of yet.

If you guys are truely interested I'll weigh and measure to get the pricing a bit more exact. I can't imagine, however, that my estimates are more than $5 off.

Clutch assembly shipped via UPS to 08302 = ~$25.00

Truely interested, you accept paypal?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts