Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First real race of mine. One night during a keg party, someone I had just met was talking with me about cars. One thing led to another and we ended up racing on this private paved street by a factory at about 2am.

Anyhew he told me to give it all I could. We lined up our cars next to eachother and counted out the window to 3 before going. Out of 3 races I smoked him in accelleration. By the time I went into 4th gear and was halfway down the street, he caught up and passed me.

There are burnout marks all over the street now from both our cars, and my car was just loving the workout!

I didn't know what to expect, just did it for fun. Everybody at the party got to see it and well now I'm making arrangements for more races...

Going up against my brothers 86 Trans AM 350 V8 soon. I'll let ya'll know the results, maybe some pictures. :eek:

I'll probably race that Mustang again too. :)

Oh and the cops were all out looking for us... I guess we were a little loud for the neighborhood. We were back to the kegger by then so we were in the [email protected]

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
HOW did you let the stang beat you?!?!?!

you need to practice a lil more and then go back and spank him!!!

·
Registered
734 Posts
I don't want to sound like a nag but IMHO...
The fact that you kept bringing uf the fact it was a kegger suggests you wer eracing after a little something to drink. That really isn't cool man. Sorry to interperet if you weren't... but if you were that is nothing to brag about... you just sound immature. I'm not flaming, but there are too many deaths in the car enthusiast world due to street racing w/o alcahol so if you mix the two it is definately not good. If I EVER get hit by a drunk driver and it hurts my wife or daughter.. they better hope they killed me in the accident because I will probaly kill or maim them. Flame me if you want... it is a good way to see who on this board are real men and who are just kids w/ nice cars. This is just my opinion on that topic... OH BTW... Glad to see another Mustang driver realize that it's no necessarily fast because it's a Mustang

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
errr.... okay then... didn't expect that kind of reply... I did mention the party a few times, only because it was a great feeling to have all them people see me stomp the Mustang. Wasn't drinking at the time though... because everything had just started and I know better than that.:rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts