Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the deal, my mods are listed below, and my buddy has a 94 Integra. He's got it slammed, intake, and modified exhaust. Who'd win? He's been in my car, when my exhaust manifold gasket was goin south, and he said it was pretty fast. I was in his car, and his reds at 7k. Once his rpm's hit 5500k it jumps to 7k in less than half a second. You can feel his car hit it, but his car is about 200 or so pounds lighter than mine. He's got no Vtec, but he's got some ballz. I think it'd be a close race, we both have manuals, and we both are good at shifting.... We'll see soon enough!

·
Registered
666 Posts
There was a guy here with an Integra about the same year, non VTEC, with exhaust and intake, and I straight smoked him. He may not have known how to drive or whatever, but, without VTEC, those cars really aren't that quick. I think you'll take him easily. Good luck, and keep us informed.

G

·
0 Posts
id watch out man those little cars can be tricky. id like to see your shifting. im sure you will take him if all he has is exhaust and intake. other than that invest in a SHORT THROW shift kit. good luck and win one for the 6'ers

·
Registered
734 Posts
I don't understand.. I've raced both a Vtech and non Vtech Preludes... the only difference is at higher speeds w/ high RPM's... off the line and up to about 50-60 I didn't see any difference.. Is there something I'm missing?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts