Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was out and about heading home. I came to a T leading onto rt18. I had a red light but was turning right anyway. I seen 2 cars coming so I waited. I noticed the first one was a jeep. Closer inspection as it passed revealed that it was my mother heading home as well *most likely from the grocery store* But low-and-behold she was being very tail-gated by a late model probe with a body kit and exhaust system from what I could gather.
*so I proceeded to give him a taste of his own medicine* also it is late and dark just so everyone knows.
Well I raced her up to catch up because they were in a 55mph. I caught up pretty quickly and got into reaching distance of his bumper and flashed my lights to let him know I was here...I only drive with my fog lights on most of the time. But he just kept pushing with no reason we were well going 65mph. But he signaled a turn onto a street that i know only so far...i moved to north carolina in october. But I left it in second gear around the corner and I could hear his engine WOT, I was holding back * i thought probes were a little quicker* but I got into third gear and I was still holding back on the gas ad still on his ass. Well I decided to pass him , I just put it to the floor and I blew past him like nothing else. I could hear his engine just high revved looking for power, my fiance said she looked over and his jaw was dropped. lol, but I got her up to 110mph. I backed down because I recall the road getting into turns and such and I dont know the roads. Well he as I expected eventually caught up passed me honked his horn as if he got the last laugh...I dropped it into third to maybe catch up..ya know maybe the turns arent that bad...well I could see he was a ways up there and I did not have the knowledge of the roads to progress...I did catch up with him...at his house...he parked it and ran in...
A win and a loss? or just an ego booster u decide lol.
jeff

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Good kill, was it a base model or a GT?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was a GT, had an exhaust, and sounded like an intake mod too, good hear a deeper grasp for air...sounds weird but thats what I could hear lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts