Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sadley its time to part with my beloved 6. Its a silver 93 Mazda Mx6.
selling because the brake lines on the driver's side have busted and im just not goin to fix it. there are a few problems. needs a tad TLC. CV joints need to be replaced. hood dented (carbon fiber one is SUPPOSEDLY on the way which if i ever recieve will include, but will probably never get). the driver's seat is pretty worn thru on the seat and seatback.
now for the goods:
Carbon Fiber one-off trunk
carbon fiber fenders
carbonfiber Dash
carbon fiber glovebox (starting to peel off)
Indiglo 7 color glo guages ( the RPM guage reads about 1k higher that car is actually running at due to my buddy's fumbling up my guages, but the car idles fine).
silver guage cluster bezel.
PRM Cold air intake
GReddy exhaust system (its the model for the 6cyl modified to fix the i4's, its fockin awesome!)
Forza tuning headers
removed catalytic convert.
this car does have a ZEX dry nitrous 75-shot installed on it, which have never been used (the purge vaulve is broke and i havent wanted to use it without the purge)
also a pioneer headunit/ CD player
600watt pioneer amp
2 Pioneer IMPP 12" subs
1.0 farad capacitor
17" 6spoke Eagle Alloys (which have thier FARE SHARE of curbrash)
this car has seen its fair share of "street love" it has 189,000 miles, but runs damn strong still. i really wanna sell this car as a whole but will part of it cant sell as whole. this would b a really good deal for someone who would just put a LIL TLC into it. all that needs to b fixed to have it on the road and lookin damn good is the brake lines replaced.
there is alot of time and money put into this car so please dont suggest anyting unreasonable. no reasonable offer will b refused.

ima tryin to get pics up as soon as possible so just work with me on that guys!!

so make me an offer!

thanks guys

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im TRYING to sell the car as a whole but will part out if i have to im workin on gettin pics. just wanted to get a feeler to start gettin sum offers. what are u interested in?
*SPoda

·
Registered
761 Posts
how much for the trunk shipped to 73505?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tdubb- how does 300 sound for the trunk> as far as shippin i cant give u much of a quote until begin. of next week i got mad busy week.

tunameltman- if i am able to part enuff of the car out no i wont need your fenders

**** I AM WILLING TO LET THIS CAR SO AS A WHOLE FOR A VERY REASONABLE PRICE****

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
3000. i am open to suggestions tho
Spoda

1 - 9 of 9 Posts