Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Sweet

I like that 626. What color is it? Timberline Grey? Maybe a shade or 2 lighter. My 6 is Timberline grey, soon to be GTS blue.

How is the motor with the ZEX kit anyhow? Any new noises?! I was considering a 50 shot sometime in the near future. I was thinking direct port set up though. Well, NICE 626 all the same....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Dan White said:
By the way, where in N.S. are you? I am from Sackville NS. But live in Ontario now. I am actually in Sackville until Nov. 2nd, if you wanna hook up and cruise.

later
I live in Hammonds Plains, probably 5 minutes from you. We should definetly hook up for a cruise!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Re: Sweet

Dan White said:
I like that 626. What color is it? Timberline Grey? Maybe a shade or 2 lighter. My 6 is Timberline grey, soon to be GTS blue.

How is the motor with the ZEX kit anyhow? Any new noises?! I was considering a 50 shot sometime in the near future. I was thinking direct port set up though. Well, NICE 626 all the same....

Not sure what color it is, kind looks like champaign or something :shrug:

Well, I haven't acutally sprayed yet, I look forward to a 75 shot as long as the 55 and the 65 work fine. I just installed the kit a week ago, I hope to spray next week once i get the bottle filled and once I get some good stock ngk sparks plugs, i'll have to gap those suckers down to 0.35 of course. The compression is nearly perfect in all cylinders, I have headers, testpipe and catback; the hayden 404 tranny cooler, IAT mod, and the Walbro 255 fuel pump, so I don't expect any problems, I'll post a thread after I spray, It'll be soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
It would have been sweet if you had your 6 there, I definetly think you would have smoked me. It's tough for an automatic to compete with a manual when they're NA tuned. You think you'll ever drive your 6 down here from Ontario?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Re: Re: Nice car. Here's mine.

roussakov said:
I like your car, nice and clean, exactly how a 626 is supposed to look like. Are you planning anything for performance?
Right now I'm taking it easy with performance mods (I'm a new business owner so money is tight).

All the mods I do have are in the suspension. Tokico Illuminas, 300f/250r custom coilovers, and rims.

I love the way this car handles, except on crappy roads!

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Dan White said:
Sweet color! I think I haven't seen a six in that color before. :tup: Nice 626's too, guys. :)

Mici

·
Registered
178 Posts
Re: Dan White

TeamWanderer + said:
dude, where did u get those rear mudflaps ive been looking for some.

Those flaps were on the car when I bought it....I didn't like them so later on...I took them off. I'll sell you them if you want....just gotta find them....E-mail me or PM me with your particulars....

I dunno, $20 or something will be fine. later....

·
Registered
178 Posts
roussakov said:
It would have been sweet if you had your 6 there, I definetly think you would have smoked me. It's tough for an automatic to compete with a manual when they're NA tuned. You think you'll ever drive your 6 down here from Ontario?

I know for sure, that next summer, when that ZE gets jammed in there, I'll be down!!

I'll have 2 things to show off.... our new baby and the new engine in the six.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dan White said:
I know for sure, that next summer, when that ZE gets jammed in there, I'll be down!!

I'll have 2 things to show off.... our new baby and the new engine in the six.
haha, nice, it's gonna be one jamming summer!

I know your leaving for Ontario today, so have a good trip; and keep in touch.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts