·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
111 Posts
Awesome Car

Your car is great - It looks just like mine. I like to stock look! I noticed that the paint on the center caps of your wheels had worn off. Just pop out the centers and spray paint them silver metallic spray paint. They will look sooooo much better than those yellow centers. I have done it to both of our Red 93's!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
HEy nice ride, looks like mine did 4 years ago. That is how long i have had mine, but anyway, paint the center caps as some one has said.

Take care of the paint, pleaseeeeeee, red will fade. anyway later

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
paint, side markers

I picked up the sidemarkers at an import shop in Brooklyn, NY for $40 including the hyper-white bulbs - drilled the fenders and popped them in. It is a pretty easy task - 2 wires to hook up and you are good to go. I have the paint for the center caps in the trunk, just haven't had the time to paint them - also have paint for the calipers. It will get done soon, don't worry. As for the paint - I wax it quite frequently - but my brother is a painter at a local body shop and is repainting the whole car next spring when I get my body kit. Thanks for the compliments - as more is done I'll keep posting more pics.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sidemarkers

If you connect the power wire on the sidemarkers to the power wire on the corner lights (parking lights) and the ground wire to the power wire for the turn signals...the sidemarkers will stay on whenever your parking lights are on, but they will also flash when you use your turn signals. It looks pretty tight at night - and a relatively easy install.

N8

·
Registered
193 Posts
hey, where's your brother work? one other guy and I in Queens were looking for a place we could use for overall body paint and ding removal. any chance he'd be interested?
hr

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my brother

He works at a Ford dealer in Feasterville, PA. He may be interested - send him an e-mail at [email protected]

·
Registered
193 Posts
feasterville? aw bummer, i thot he was in brooklyn since you talked about that shop. hey thanks anyways!
hr

1 - 11 of 11 Posts